Repo Buzz Community will occasionally place items up for auction to our members to show our support of the Recovery Agents Benefit Fund (RABF). All proceeds from the auction go entirely to the RABF. All items and all costs related to the auction have been donated. If you see an item that you like, make a bid. Winning bids will be notified via email and you will be provided a link to donate your winning bid to the RABF directly for your item. Just send a copy of your donation receipt to us and we will provide you with shipping details. Most items include shipping and handling, but the shear size and weight of some items may require special arrangements and this will be clearly marked on any such item. Bid often and bid from your heart. We would like to make this a monthly event.
Up for bids in this auction is a nanoTrack LTE GPS ‘LTE Cat M1′ provided by Les Klingel with onPoint Tracking.
nanoTrack LTE – Our covert battery-powered GPS Asset Tracker – is the most innovative, low cost real time tracker available. We offer a simple to use web interface. The small, rechargeable, battery powered GPS tracking device comes ready to use, after initial battery charging, with a battery life that typically lasts 10-12 days. It is smaller than a credit card and ideal for tracking people, vehicles, and assets. Get unlimited tracking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
LTE Cat M1 – Our latest ‘LTE Cat M1’ cellular connectivity technology allows our devices to connect to the strongest network with the most coverage anywhere. Paired with our nanoTrack LTE Cat M1 hardware, our ‘LTE Cat M1’ technology guarantees connectivity and throughput regardless of your location and the low energy consumption of Cat M1 means longer battery life.
The nanoTrack LTE covert GPS tracking device includes battery charger and waterproof magnetic case. Tracking Service includes detailed history reports, geo-fencing, text/email alerts, speed alerts and much more. nanoTrack LTE is fast, reliable, and has a long lasting battery. Download the free smartphone apps to monitor your assets while on-the-go.
INCLUDED WITH WINNING BID:
Six (6) Months Of GPS Service Through onPoint Tracking!
RABF Auction - onPoint GPS Tracker & Service
RABF Auction - onPoint GPS Tracker and 6 Months Service
Going for $177.00
- Ending Date - 06th Oct 2019 18:00:00
- Ships to - United States
- Location - NC
- Corey Cox bid $177.00 on 2019-10-06 05:50:03
- AMERICAN ASSET RECOVERY bid $152.00 on 2019-10-06 05:00:50 [auto]
- Nilsoncardoso bid $150.00 on 2019-10-06 05:00:50
- AMERICAN ASSET RECOVERY bid $147.00 on 2019-10-06 04:59:17 [auto]
- Nilsoncardoso bid $145.00 on 2019-10-06 04:59:17
- AMERICAN ASSET RECOVERY bid $142.00 on 2019-10-06 04:58:15 [auto]
- Nilsoncardoso bid $140.00 on 2019-10-06 04:58:15
- AMERICAN ASSET RECOVERY bid $133.00 on 2019-10-02 23:44:14
- bob ragusa bid $127.00 on 2019-10-02 16:04:02
- Xtreme Auto Recovery Inc bid $107.01 on 2019-09-29 14:09:09 [auto]
- Todd McMahon bid $105.01 on 2019-09-29 14:09:09
- Xtreme Auto Recovery Inc bid $103.00 on 2019-09-29 13:58:52 [auto]
- Todd McMahon bid $101.00 on 2019-09-29 13:58:52
- Xtreme Auto Recovery Inc bid $92.00 on 2019-09-29 12:22:20 [auto]
- Shawn Bauerle bid $90.00 on 2019-09-29 12:22:20
- Xtreme Auto Recovery Inc bid $82.00 on 2019-09-29 12:00:48 [auto]
- Roc recovery bid $80.00 on 2019-09-29 12:00:48
- Xtreme Auto Recovery Inc bid $77.00 on 2019-09-29 11:50:01
- Todd McMahon bid $62.00 on 2019-09-29 10:35:14
- John colosimo bid $52.00 on 2019-09-29 05:26:02
- dan Fontana bid $50.00 on 2019-09-29 05:25:18 [auto]
- Chad harper bid $49.99 on 2019-09-29 05:25:18
- dan Fontana bid $41.00 on 2019-09-29 05:24:10 [auto]
- Chad harper bid $40.00 on 2019-09-29 05:24:10
- dan Fontana bid $20.50 on 2019-09-29 04:44:18 [auto]
- Chad harper bid $20.00 on 2019-09-29 04:44:18
- dan Fontana bid $10.50 on 2019-09-29 04:36:01
- Chad Harper bid $10.00 on 2019-09-29 04:12:49
Payment must be made using the following method
|Cheque or postal order||Address will be provided to the auction winner.|