For Immediate Release
Gerri Gentry Weir of Premeir Recovery Services Named as a Top 100 Auto Finance Innovator in 2021 Auto Finance Innovators Award
Charlotte, NC, November 17, 2021 – Premier Recovery Services announced today that Gerri Gentry Weir has been named as a Top 100 Auto Finance Innovator in the 2021 Auto Finance Innovator Awards which recognizes auto finance professionals who have made significant technological contributions to their company and the industry. The awards, sponsored by Lightico and Auto Fin Journal, come on the heels of significant innovation in the auto finance industry during the last 18 months.
“It’s not everyday someone from the repossession industry is recognized by this group. To be included has left me speechless.” Gerri said upon learning of her accolade.
“We’re incredibly excited to see such a strong cadre of auto finance professionals leading innovation of the industry at a critical time,” said Zviki Ben-Ishay, CEO and Cofounder of Lightico. “Leaders like Gerri are an excellent example of technological innovation truly revolutionizing their company.”
About Premier Recovery Services
A leader in the industry, Premier Recovery has you covered on everything from tractor trailers to office equipment.
With over 20 years of experience in the finance and repossession industry, we know the risks and liabilities our lenders face on a daily basis when trying to recover their assets. We strive to collect our client’s collateral in a safe and timely manner. That’s why at Premier Recovery:
- Our agents are certified through C.A.R.S. (Certified Asset Recovery Specialist) and participate in ongoing educational programs to minimize the mistakes made by others in the field
- Our skip-tracers are continuously educated and tested through RED Flag making sure they are up to date with the ever changing federal laws of debt collection
- Our company is properly insured with a five million dollar surety bond and a three million dollar auto liability policy
- We are equipped with cutting edge technology such as DRN (Digital Recognition Network), a license plate recognition program that scans license plates and stores them in a database until that plate is up for repossession. Then, it automatically notifies the recovery company the location information once the order is set. At present, DRN has over three hundred million plates in its database and an ongoing twenty million entering the system monthly.
Along with our efforts to recover your collateral safely and quickly, we also believe in making sure you are up-to-date with the status of a case at all times. Every one of our field agents is equipped with on-board computers so that both you and our agents are notified in real time of repossession or changes to an existing case. Have you ever closed a case and the unit was picked up anyway because the field agent didn’t get the information in time? With Premier Recovery, you will never have to worry about that!
As stated, we take every step to eliminate the risk factor and leave no stones unturned. The last step in our process concerns what happens after a unit is repossessed. After our agents recover a unit, it is then taken to one of our many indoor and outdoor storage facilities located throughout the states. Here, a condition report is completed and, if requested, pictures are taken. The unit is then completely secured and insured. Our clients then have the following options:
- Hiring a traditional auction house to collect and sell the collateral
- Have Premier Recovery deliver the collateral to a designated auction company
- Take advantage of our partnership with OpenLane to sell the collateral.
Lightico is an award-winning SaaS platform that empowers businesses to accelerate their customer journeys through automated workflows. With the Lightico Digital Completion Cloud™, companies leverage no-code workflows to easily collect customer eSignatures, documents, and payments, and authenticate ID in real time — straight from the customer’s smartphone. By unifying the previously siloed steps of customer-facing processes, businesses enjoy faster and shorter sales and servicing cycles, boost NPS, and significantly improve their completion rates. Hundreds of enterprises, including Fortune 500 companies in highly regulated industries such as finance, insurance, and telecommunications, rely on Lightico to make their customer journeys more efficient and streamlined.