Motor Vehicle Data for Repo Investigations
After checking your debtor’s address and contact info, the next step is verifying VIN and tag numbers. It’s easy to just go with what your lender sent you, but you know far too well that info isn’t always updated – run a Motor Vehicle Search and Report to double check.
Our suite of motor vehicle searches allows you to access info on a variety of data points. Here’s guide to make sure you’re running the right search for your particular account:
- Motor Vehicle Search and Report: All vehicles registered to subject, currently and historically.
- Real-time Motor Vehicle Search: Current vehicle registrations.
Motor Vehicle Searches include:
- Record type (current/historical)
- Tag number
- VIN number
- Owner 1 and 2 information (Name, Address, SSN)
- Registrant 1 and 2 information (Name, Address, SSN)
Need more data? The Motor Vehicle Report gives you access to additional data:
- Owner’s and Registrant’s Age, Sex, County
- Lien Information (Name, Address, Lien Date)
- Vehicle Information (Engine Type, Vehicle Use, Mileage, Description)
- Title Number, Date, Status
- Decal Date, Expiration Date
- Registration Status
Give it a try on your next job! Repo Buzz members can use promo code REPOBUZZ2020 to receive a free trial and 100 free credits. Offer good for new and returning clients.
As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions, need assistance or have feedback. We’re here to help.