The purpose of CALR as an association is to strengthen understanding between licensed repossessors, law enforcement, financial institutions, regulatory agencies and the consumer, while offering continued education.
CALR is comprised of licensed members operating repossession agencies within the State of California and affiliate members outside California. The purpose of this Association is to strengthen understanding between licensed repossessors, law enforcement, financial institutions, regulatory agencies and the consumer. CALR also provides safety training to its members, continuing education in the field of public relations, business principles and professionalism via newsletters, special bulletins, seminars and conventions.
Code of Ethics:
- To strive, through education and fellowship, to improve the understanding of the repossession industry by the financial lending community we serve.
- To improve our industry’s relationship with all governing bodies and law enforcement agencies.
- To encourage each California licensee to join the California Association of Licensed Repossessors and become involved in the association’s goals and functions.
- To work with each other to improve the spirit of cooperation and level of education for the betterment of the repossession industry.
- To conduct business in a professional and courteous manner.
- To promote business with integrity and a proper respect for our fellow repossessors and clients.
California Association of Licensed Repossessors
P.O. Box 371368
San Diego, CA 92137-1368
Phone (619) 265-0525 / Fax: (619) 265-8659